We are Speedex Logistics!
Speedex Logistics was founded in 2003 and has firmly established itself as an experienced and well-renowned logistics company. The Directors have almost 30 years of experience as clearing and forwarding agents and in the logistics industry.
With a vast clientele base in Kenya and Uganda, Speedex Logistics has solidified the provision of logistics services according to industry specifications. Our AEO status proves our adherence in providing a regulation-compliant service in a highly efficient manner.
With offices in Nairobi and Mombasa, we are able to provide efficient logistics services from all entry and exit ports which include Inland Container Depot, Kilindini Port, Naivasha Inland Container Depot, Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, and Moi Airport.
WHY SPEEDEX LOGISTICS?
- Strong logistics experience since 2003.
- We provide air-freight services, sea-freight services, overland transport, customs clearance, export documentation, bond cancellation, and all other customs related issues. We guide our clients according to customs laws and procedures.
- We are equipped with strong networks locally and internationally to solve your logistical issues.
- We have a well-trained staff from Kenya School of Revenue Administration (KESRA) which is Kenya Revenue Authority’s premier training school specializing in Tax and Customs Administration, Fiscal Policy, and Management.
- We ensure that businesses do not face extra costs such as demurrages and storage costs.
- Our main goal is the fast clearance of your cargo.
- Deliver Environmentally Responsible Client Services
- Provide Employees with an Attractive Working Environment
- Be an Active Community Partner
- Maintain High Ethical Standards
- Drive Continuous Improvement
- Freight Security
- Air & Sea Cargo Insurance
- Our highly efficient customs brokerage
- Clearance and compliance service
- We ensure complete security
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you need? We can provide tailored packages to suit your requirements, and importantly, your budget. It’s up to you which of our many services you use – flexibility and that personal touch is what makes us a reliable and reassuring company to partner with.
Yes, anything that is hazardous, flammable, dangerous, chemical-based, computer batteries, live animals, and perishable items, etc., cannot be shipped via air freight.
There are currently no available positions.
Still open questions? Ask Now